300 W. Davis St.
Conroe, Texas 77301
Governor Greg Abbott - Reopening Texas - To review the latest from the office of Governor Abbott, click here.
Governor Abbott Establishes Statewide Face Covering Requirement - Click here to view the Governor's Executive Order
- CARES Act –Coronavirus legislation recently passed by Congress – established immediate relief for our small businesses in crisis. Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards. Please see below for important links.
- Conroe Community Banks Participating in SBA Programs:
- Other Banks with Conroe Branches Participating in SBA Programs:
- Texas State Comptrollers Office - For companies having trouble paying their sales tax:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Frequently asked questions for employers:
- Texas Workforce Commission - Information on the Shared Work Program:
- Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce - For information on job openings and a full list of restaurants with pick-up/delivery/drive-through options: http://www.conroe.org/coronavirus/
- SBA - https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations - https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/covid19.htm
- Texas Governor’s Office of Economic Development - News from the The U.S. Department of the Treasury and U.S. Small Business Administration regarding the #CARESAct and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans.
- SBA To Provide Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) Up to $2 Million in Disaster Assistance Loans
- Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet for Businesses - Complete and email form to Ronald.email@example.com
Support Small Business - Let’s Keep Conroe Strong: Mayor Toby Powell encourages citizens to do what they can to help small businesses in our community.
More information about COVID-19 transmission, prevention, symptoms, cases and more is available on the following websites:
- The Office of Governor Abbott
- Montgomery County Coronavirus Response Hub: http://gis.mctx.org/covid
- MCHD COVID-19 Online Screening Tool: https://www.mchd-tx.org/covid-19-screening/
- CDC: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Texas Department of State Health Services: www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus
- Montgomery County Public Health District: www.mcphd-tx.org
- Montgomery County Hospital District: www.mchd-tx.org
What you need to know about COVID-19:
- Share Facts About COVID-19 - Know the facts about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and help stop the spread of rumors. Spanish Version
- What you need to know - Coronavirus disease 2019 is a new disease that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person to person. This virus was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China. Spanish Version
- What to do if you are sick - If you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019, or suspected of being infected with it, follow the steps in this fact sheet to help prevent spreading it to people in your home and community. Spanish Version
- Stop the spread of germs poster - Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, like coronavirus disease 2019 by avoiding close contact with people who are sick; covering cough and sneeze; avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth; and washing your hands with soap and water. Spanish Version
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 poster - Patients with COVID-19 have experienced mild to severe respiratory illness. Symptoms can include fever, cough and shortness of breath. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. Spanish Version
- Wash Your Hands - Follow these steps for proper handwashing to prevent the spread of germs. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Spanish Version