300 W. Davis St.
Conroe, Texas 77301
Montgomery County is under a stay at home order effective at 11:59pm on March 27, 2020 through April 12, 2020. Click here for more information.
The City of Conroe and Montgomery County Public Health District, in conjunction with the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management continues to closely monitor Coronavirus Disease 2019, COVID-19. Conroe-specific updates are posted below.
More information about COVID-19 transmission, prevention, symptoms, cases and more is available on the following websites:
- Montgomery County Coronavirus Response Hub: http://gis.mctx.org/covid
- MCHD COVID-19 Online Screening Tool: https://www.mchd-tx.org/covid-19-screening/
- CDC: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Texas Department of State Health Services: www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus
- Montgomery County Public Health District: www.mcphd-tx.org
- Montgomery County Hospital District: www.mchd-tx.org
- Mayor Powell - Statement to the City of Conroe (Spanish)
- Disaster Declaration - COVID-19
- Disaster Continuation Ordinance 03-16-20 COVID-19
- Coronavirus Updates: Trump announces new US guidelines for the next 15 days
- Coronavirus and Drinking Water and Wastewater
- Press Release - Wednesday, March 11
- Press Release - Conroe Connection Transit 03-19-20
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America: 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- Directrices del president sobre el coronavirus para los Estados Unidos
- SBA To Provide Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) Up to $2 Million in Disaster Assistance Loans
- Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet for Businesses - Complete and email form to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Small Business - Let’s Keep Conroe Strong: Mayor Toby Powell encourages citizens to do what they can to help small businesses in our community.
List of Closures & Cancellations:
Utility Billing - The Utility Billing office will be closed to the public beginning March 20. Processing utility bills, reading meters, and other operations will continue. Staff will not be taking payments in the City Hall lobby. Customers can click here to view alternative payment options. Account Representatives are available to answer your questions during normal business hours. For more information call 936-522-3170 or email email@example.com.
Conroe Connection Transit - After monitoring service levels and a decrease in ridership, we have decided to temporarily reduce service on the 291 Conroe Connection Commuter. For more details click here.
Conroe Municipal Court - The lobby of the Municipal Court will be closed to the public starting March 20 and is suspending all dockets for 60 days. Please contact the Municipal Court for more details 936-522-3380
Parks and Recreation Department - Parks and Recreation will suspend activities listed below:
- The City of Conroe Parks and Recreation Department has suspended all programs and classes indefinitely at the C.K. Recreation Center, Conroe Aquatic Center, and the Oscar Johnson, Jr. Community Center. The City will announce when they will resume or reschedule.
- Adult Softball leagues, Conroe United Youth Soccer League, and Conroe Youth Flag Football League practices and games are suspended indefinitely until further notice.
- The Senior Center will remain closed until May 4.
- The C.K. Ray Recreation Center, Activity Center, Conroe Aquatic Center, Oscar Johnson, Jr. Community Center, and Senior Center will close indefinitely at 5:00pm on March 19.
- The following special events have been cancelled- April 2 First Thursday Free Concert (rescheduled for Oct. 1), April 4 Morning with Mr. Bunny, April 25 KidzFest.
What you need to know about COVID-19:
- Share Facts About COVID-19 - Know the facts about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and help stop the spread of rumors. Spanish Version
- What you need to know - Coronavirus disease 2019 is a new disease that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person to person. This virus was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China. Spanish Version
- What to do if you are sick - If you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019, or suspected of being infected with it, follow the steps in this fact sheet to help prevent spreading it to people in your home and community. Spanish Version
- Stop the spread of germs poster - Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, like coronavirus disease 2019 by avoiding close contact with people who are sick; covering cough and sneeze; avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth; and washing your hands with soap and water. Spanish Version
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 poster - Patients with COVID-19 have experienced mild to severe respiratory illness. Symptoms can include fever, cough and shortness of breath. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. Spanish Version
- Wash Your Hands - Follow these steps for proper handwashing to prevent the spread of germs. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Spanish Version