300 W. Davis St.
Conroe, Texas 77301
What is the W.I.S.E. Guys Program?
The W.I.S.E. Guys Program is a voluntary promotional water conservation program designed to evaluate your existing residential irrigation system and make recommendations about the performance of your system and the scheduling of your controller to eliminate any unnecessary waste of water and potentially lower your monthly water bill by conserving water. This evaluation is free for you.
How the W.I.S.E. Guys Program Works:
Please read this section carefully before you sign up for this program.
- Fill out the sign up form to request your free evaluation. After signing up, you will receive an automated email from the W.I.S.E. Guys program confirming that you have signed up for an evaluation.
- A licensed irrigator will be assigned to conduct your free irrigation evaluation, and will contact you to set up an appointment for the evaluation. It is REQUIRED that you be present for the evaluation.
- The irrigator will come out to your property and perform the evaluation on your sprinkler system with you. The irrigator will also provide you personalized information on how your system can operate more efficiently.
- You will receive a follow-up email from the W.I.S.E. Guys Irrigator with personalized information and recommendations made during the evaluation.
- There is no obligation to do anything with the information provided during the evaluation.
Why Participate in the W.I.S.E. Guys Program?
A few years after installation, all irrigation systems need a little T.L.C. Sprinkler heads can break or become ineffective, plants grow to block spray patterns, or water pressure changes. In addition, several technological advancements are available that can increase the effectiveness of your system dramatically. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of this program so your system is ready for the next growing season.
This program is not meant to correct major issues in sprinkler systems. If you have a serious problem with your system, we encourage you to hire an irrigator to fix those problems now, so you can take advantage of this program later on and benefit from the information you'll learn about water efficiency.