Service Questions:(844) 299-6242
City of Conroe
P.O. Box 3066
Conroe, TX 77305
Phone: (936) 522-3532
- Arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes before scheduled bus stop time.
- Do not talk to the driver when the bus is moving.
- Do not cross in front of the bus.
- Children under 6 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only service animals are permitted on board.
- Front seats are reserved for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Secure all personal items and remember to take them with you when you exit the bus.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking allowed.
- No music players allowed without use of earphones
- No profanity or abusive language.
- Weapons, explosives, car batteries, flammable liquids and other hazardous materials are not permitted on the bus.
- You must wear proper attire. No shoes, no shirt – no service.
Click here to view the Detailed Route Map and Schedule Brochure for Passengers - The Conroe Connection bus service will have one hour headway, meaning a bus will be at each bus stop hourly.
Click here to view the Conroe Connection Discipline Enforcement and Appeals Policy for Passengers
Click here to view the Conroe Connection Detour Map.
USING BIKE RACKS (Byk-Rak)
Conroe Connection buses have bike racks on the front of the bus*. Any rider may use these racks; however, Conroe Connection is not responsible for damaged or stolen bicycles. When loading or unloading a bicycle, just follow these instructions!
Tips for a Smooth Ride
- Please load and unload your bike quickly so as not to delay the operator or other passengers.
- You are responsible for loading and unloading your bike.
- Remove any bike attachment that may interfere with the safe operation of the bus - bikes that do not fit properly cannot be transported.
- Please inform the bus operator of your stop.
- Bus riders boarding with bicycles must use the bike racks - if the bike rack is full, riders can then carry their bikes onboard provided the bicycle is clean and there is room on the bus. Cyclists must move to the rear of the bus.
- Conroe Connection reserves the right to revoke the bike rack privileges of those who abuse them - a warning will be issued prior to denial of service.
- Only use designated racks to secure your bike - do not use bus stop poles, trees, fences, etc.
When you are on the bus, please consider the safety of others and stay with your bicycle at all times. Conroe Connection staff, including vehicle operators, may relocate or remove any bicycle that obstructs or negatively impacts Conroe Connection operations or passengers.
The following video illustrates how to properly use the Byk-Rak.
Note: the busses in this video are not the Conroe Connection busses.
The following videos illustrate the services offered by Conroe Connections.