2300 Plantation Drive
Conroe, Texas 77303
Monday-Thursday 8am-6 pm
*NOTICE: Jury trials set for April 1st have been rescheduled. You DO NOT need to appear for jury duty on April 1st 2020.
Jurors are requested to be in court at 9:15 a.m. at the Conroe Municipal Court Building, 2300 Plantation Drive, Conroe, Texas 77303. All jurors appearing in Municipal Court are paid $10.00 per day and upon request will be given an excuse form for their employer. Disobedience of a juror summons is punishable as Contempt of Court with a minimum fine of $100.00 and maximum fine of $500.00.
- At least 18 years of Age
- A U.S. Citizen
- Lives within the corporate limits of the City of Conroe
- Is of sound mind and good moral character
- Is able to read and write the English language
- Has not been convicted of a felony
- Is a full time student
- Over 70 years of age
- People who have legal custody of children under the age of fifteen (15)
- If you are no longer a resident of the City of Conroe
- A caretaker of a person who is an invalid unable to care for him/herself.