300 W. Davis, Conroe
Conroe, Texas 77301
Monday- Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
Traffic related requests may be submitted to the City Engineer on the City of Conroe Traffic Related Request Form. Before submitting a request, please read through Neighborhood Traffic Concerns article. The City of Conroe installs traffic control devices in accordance with the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Examples of request are provided below, but are not limited to these items:
- Concerns about specific traffic conditions.
- Requests for stop or yield signs.
- Requests for traffic signals.
- Requests for signs that prohibit turns or U-turns.
- Requests for pavement markings.
- Requests for signs to prohibit parking, standing, or stopping within an area.
- Requests for time limited parking within a zone.
- Requests to limit size and weights of vehicles traveling on a street.
- Requests for crosswalks.
- Requests for speed limit changes.
If the City of Conroe Engineering division can resolve the traffic related issue, it will take action and inform the person submitting the item of the disposition. If an item involves a County Road, or a Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Road, the issue will be referred to the appropriate agency. In some cases, it may be necessary to perform engineering traffic studies or other evaluations in order to arrive at a solution.