Flood Damage Information Requested:

If your home or business is located within the City of Conroe limits and has sustained flood damage as a result of the recent rain, please contact the Office of Emergency Management at (936)522-3600 or via email at Please include your name, address, phone number and a description of your damage.

Storm Debris Removal:

The Public Works Department will pick up storm debris from flooded homes from the approved list given by Community Development. If your home has been flooded you must report it to Community Development at 936-522-3600 in order for it to be authorized for pick up.

300 W. Davis, Conroe
Conroe, Texas 77301

Business Hours
Monday- Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
Friday 8am-5pm

Phone: 936.522.3100

Capital Construction Projects

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Current Capital Construction Water & Sewer Projects

The Capital Construction Department starts the water & sewer projects by laying the sewer lines first then water lines. Once the project is completed and all testing done on the lines customers can be connected. Customers are required to fill out an application and pay for the water and/or sewer tap through the Permits Department (936) 522-3110. They are also required to set up a billing account with Utility Billing (936) 522-3170. Once all paperwork has been completed and taps paid for, the Permits Department forwards the paperwork to Public Works for construction. After the project is completed,the Street Department will come in and re-grade ditches, repair driveways and repair the streets.

For more details on current construction projects, click here.